AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Louisville (10 jobs)
Middletown (1 jobs)
Prospect (1 jobs)
Valley Station (1 jobs)
US Millwork Inc
We are seeking a Draftsman to become a part of our team!
You will prepare detailed working diagrams of architectural millwork as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
• Prepare diagrams and drafts for architectural millwork.
• Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments.
• Review and modify designs to reduce production deficiencies.
• Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload.
• Coordinate with other colleagues regarding complex diagrams.
• Previous experience in mechanical drafting, manufacturing or other related fields.
• Familiarity with casework and related fields.
• Familiarity with CAD or other related software.
• Deadline and detail-oriented.
Assembly, rd shift, Over 100 Opening...
Fantastic job opportunity in the Riverport area of Louisville Ky. Manufacturing company assembling Ford car parts.
Must be able to work 3rd shift. Temp to hire in 30 days!
•Stand entire shift
•Submit to hair follicle drug screen
Shift and Pay Rates:
3rd: 9pm-5:30am or 11pm-7:30am - $11.50
warehouse, assembly, 2nd shift, 3rd shift, second shift, third shift, Ford.
Record Center/Transportation Team Me...
The Data Vault
High School or Equivalent
The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing customer requests in house for outgoing delivery, securely transporting media and hard copy to and from customer sites, processing incoming records through staging & on the shelf storage, and scanning labels or other work orders.
• Ability to lift up to 80lbs repeatedly
• Bending and high mobility required
• Professional apppearence and image
• Positive and friendly attitude
• Clean driving record
• Technical ability a plus
• Previous local driving experience a plus
• Attention to detail a must
CONSTRUCTION CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
TSI Construction, Inc.
TSI Construction Inc. is seeking construction professionals in the sitework, concrete
and utility pipeline categories.
Opportunities also exist for aggressive self-starters who are looking to change careers and build a future for themselves and their families.
Openings exist for:
- Construction Foremen
- Equipment Operators
- Pipe layers
- General Laborers
- Concrete Finishers
• Competitive wages.
• Full benefit package including, medical/dental/vision.
• Short & long term disability.
• Life insurance.
• 401k plan.
• A bonus incentive program.
• TSI Construction Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For immediate consideration, forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 812-948-6691
Raque Food Systems, LLC
Welding and assembly of conveyor frames.
• First shift
• Minimum 3 years experience needed
• Competitive starting salary
• Full benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability)
Senior Energy Modeling Engineer
This position will lead a team of engineers that design energy efficient buildings for various clients of CMTA.
The position is responsible for designing high performance buildings including but not limited to:
• Power distribution design.
o Perform electrical demand load calculations.
o Develop power distribution riser diagrams.
o Determine correct wire and feeder sizes for switchboards, transformers and branch panels.
o Develop the design of Emergency and uninterruptible power generation and distribution systems.
o Perform voltage drop calculations.
o Perform fault current calculations and Arc Flash analysis using power analysis software.
o Develop design specifications for power distribution systems.
• Solar panels / Photo-voltaic(PV) design.
o Conduct site feasibility studies, solar trajectory, shading, power output calculations.
o Design grid connected PV systems.
o Produce PV module layout plans.
o Develop detailed PV module layout plans to meet all applicable codes.
o Develop single-line diagrams with required details in accordance with NEC.
• Energy efficient building envelope design.
o Develop energy models to analyze building energy. use.
o Determine appropriate design measures for different climate zones to maximize benefits from local climactic conditions, and reduce energy usage.
o Coordinate with Architects/Structural engineers to ensure building systems have appropriate thermal and optical properties to optimize thermal comfort and illumination levels.
• Daylight/lighting control design.
o Design daylight harvesting systems with corresponding automatic controls (open-loop/closed-loop).
o Develop lighting control details.
• Energy efficient lighting design.
o Perform lighting photometric calculations.
o Perform life cycle costs and Return on Investment.
o Select energy efficient lighting and develop lighting layouts.
o Develop light fixture schedules and specifications.
- This position will interact with clients on a daily basis to develop project schedules and coordinate system design with owners.
- This position will also be responsible for training staff in the use of various energy modeling applications.
Additional duties of the position are as follows: Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports; confer with other engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information; research and analyze customer design proposals specification, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications; specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications; research, design, and evaluate various electrical products, systems, and processes to meet requirements, apply knowledge of engineering principles; provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs; and conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation, and performance of equipment, components, and systems.
This position will be part of a team of engineers that support the design and energy modeling requirements for various clients. Candidate must have a Masters in Electrical Engineering and have at least 2-3 years’ experience as a consulting engineer under the direct supervision of a licensed PE. Candidate should be prepared to sit for the Professional Engineering exam (P.E.) within 12 months of hire.
This position must have a good working knowledge of electrical systems including power distribution, lighting. HVAC equipment loads, receptacle loads and demands, power factor corrections and other electrical systems. Must be proficient in Equest, AGI, SKM, REVIT MEP, and AutoCAD. Candidate should be willing to work as part of a team to accomplish common goals.
Apartment Maintenance Tech
Imperial House Apartments
Heating, and Air Conditioning Repair, HVAC certified.
• Plumbing, how to rebuild pipes and run cable for backups. Need to track down water leaks.
• Electrical which includes minor wiring and general apartment maintenance needed.
• Knowledge of elevators, pool equipment and zone lines a plus.
Full time position with on call every other weekend.
Maid in Louisville
• Flexible Hours.
• Add Schedules.
• Must have transportation.
Desert Eagle Logistics
Not so perfect history? Get your career and life back on track.
We offer opportunity to stabilize/strengthen individuals and the community.
We are currently hiring drivers.
• Starting pay Solo/Teams .38
• OTR/Regional .38
• Local/hourly $17.00 - $18.00
• Owner ops are paid 80% of the load.
Also offering Medical Benefits.
• CDL Class A
• Pre-employment and random drug screening.
Any Questions? Please call or text Preston 502-416-3755
Owl Creek Community Association
The Assistant Community Manager works side by side with an experienced General Manager on day to day operations, including interaction with Association Board Members, Homeowners, and Team Members.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists in managing Owl Creek Community Association, HOA.
• Assist General Manager in providing management services in compliance with the terms of the management contract, policies, procedures and restrictions.
• Assist in providing fiscal management, vendor bidding and insurance administration allying with budget.
• Assist General Manager, Board of Directors and homeowners with problem resolution.
• Perform physical inspections of association community.
• Assist in management of compliance issues.
• Submit request for bids from vendors for contracted services as requested by the General Manager and/or the Boards of Directors.
• Work with vendors to coordinate maintenance of community property.
• Attend association meetings; annual/turnover/board meetings, when requested.
• Communicate in person, telephone, or email to board members, homeowners, and vendors, regarding association community business.
• Assist in reviewing completed financial statements and all board packet material for accuracy prior to distributing to the Boards of Directors each month.
• Assist in reviewing status reports of owner accounts that are in collection.
• Assist in gathering signed tax preparation approval forms to CPA, signature on completed returns and notification of status.
• Assist in preparing annual maintenance calendar for community; capital repair, replacement and/or improvement items.
• Ability to work independently, but with accountability to General Manager for the end result achieved.
• Represent our Association with the highest degree of integrity and standards.
• Present positive attitude including being team oriented.
• High School Diploma.
• 2 year college or equivalent.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks and other industry software programs applicable.
• Ability to learn quickly and use available resources to research solutions.
• Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities.
• Willingness to learn company processes and procedures and use new software.
• Adaptable and dependable with solid attendance record.
• Professional and respectful demeanor with all staff and guests.
• Ability and desire to conform to company policies/processes and work within employer expectations
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have reliable transportation to conduct site visits and be available for evening meetings and occasional weekends.
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and registration.
• Ability to move/lift twenty-five (25) pounds
SMALL PET SELECT, INC.
The warehouse assistant position will require that you work around hay, and other agriculture products, so please take any allergies into consideration when applying for this position.
The warehouse laborer will assist in carrying out the following duties: fulfilling daily orders, Amazon orders, maintaining cleanliness of the warehouse, maintaining inventory levels, and shipping and receiving procedures; please note the list of duties is not exhaustive and may include other tasks.
This position will report to the warehouse manager
-Local candidates (Louisville) only.
-Physical labor included, must be in good health able to perform all various tasks- must be able to lift 60+ pounds
-This is a permanent position Monday through Friday, 9am -5pm.
-$12-$15/hr depending on experience. Opportunity to grow with company.
- Experience in warehousing and fulfillment is a plus, but we value the other qualities mentioned above even more than experience.
Cherry Valley Spas & Recreation
The successful candidate will possess good computer skills (including internet) and telephone skills as well as familiarity with accounting programs(specifically Peachtree-Sage), accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable ,Billing, Sales Tax, Weekly Payroll, FICA, and other monthly and quarterly reports as required.
- Must be able to maintain good inner office and customer relationships.
- This person must be highly motivated along with attention to detail.
- In addition there are approximately 4000 Hard Copy files to keep updated routinely.
- The Mini Warehouse Division contains 44 units.
Starting salary will be negotiable considering the candidates qualifications.
Resumes may be mailed to:
PO. box 429
Prospect Ky. 40059
Pohl & Aubrey, P.S.C.
Small East End Workers' Compensation Law Firm looking for a candidate to fill a full time legal secretary position.
The job hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00pm, with one hour for lunch.
Health Insurance is employer funded.
Some of the job duties are:
• Transcribed Dictation
• Revise and Finalize Documents
• Copying and Mailing
• Review Medical records
• Answering phones
• Drafting documents
Finishing Operator $13-$16/HR
Dameron Alloy Foundries is seeking to fill a position in the Finishing Department of our Aerospace Division.
The position will involve inspecting parts, frequently moving metal parts weighing up to 60 pounds to various finishing stations, preparing parts for finishing, and performing various finishing operations.
Finishing operations include water blasting, use of hammers to loosen ceramic from metal parts, inspecting parts for defects, using hand air tools, and more.
Must be able to:
• Read written job instructions.
• Understand spoken English or Spanish for job instructions.
• To accurately count parts and perform basic addition and subtraction to count parts.
• Employer Sponsored Medical, Dental.
• 401k plans.
• Employer paid Life, LTD, and AD&D insurances after waiting period.
Please call 502-933-9311 or come by DAFCO at 6851 Cane Run Road, Louisville, KY in person to fill out application.
© Copyright 2016 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Louisville Jobs - Help Wanted and Employment services for jobs in Louisville,Kentucky,and Jefferson County.