AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Louisville (16 jobs)
Middletown (1 jobs)
Valley Station (1 jobs)
Assembly, rd shift, Over 100 Opening...
Fantastic job opportunity in the Riverport area of Louisville Ky. Manufacturing company assembling Ford car parts.
Must be able to work 3rd shift. Temp to hire in 30 days!
•Stand entire shift
•Submit to hair follicle drug screen
Shift and Pay Rates:
3rd: 9pm-5:30am or 11pm-7:30am - $11.50
warehouse, assembly, 2nd shift, 3rd shift, second shift, third shift, Ford.
Record Center/Transportation Team Me...
The Data Vault
High School or Equivalent
The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing customer requests in house for outgoing delivery, securely transporting media and hard copy to and from customer sites, processing incoming records through staging & on the shelf storage, and scanning labels or other work orders.
• Ability to lift up to 80lbs repeatedly
• Bending and high mobility required
• Professional apppearence and image
• Positive and friendly attitude
• Clean driving record
• Technical ability a plus
• Previous local driving experience a plus
• Attention to detail a must
South Western Communications
• Reports to: Project Manager
• Class: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Responsible for the installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of electronic communication systems, with experience in VOIP, SIP, computerand networking systems.
The Systems Technician is responsible for installingand servicing the systems in the most efficient and effective manner to assureminimum down time and maximum performance. The technician is responsible for communicating system performance to the customer.
Nurse Call Experience preferred.
**RAULAND OR EXECUTONE NURSE CALLEXPERIENCE ARE PREFERRED**
1.Responsible for the final hookup and programming of electronics equipment for new jobs
2.Responds to customer's service-related issues promptly
3.Tests and documents readings for customer's systems
4.Updates customer files
5.Troubleshoots and repairs electronic components
6.Responsible for handling on-call duties on a regular scheduled basis
7.Trains and instructs the customer on the proper use of the equipment
8.Responsible for reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints
9.Responsible for operation of the following test equipment: Volt Meter, Ohm Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Multi-meter, and Impedance Meter
10.Assists with preventive maintenance of customer equipment
11.Responsible for accurate tracking on time sheets, service/installation tickets and inventory items
12.Full compliance with company's and customer's safety program
13.Other duties as required or assigned by company management
The Systems Technician will be accountable tothe Project Manager. Secondary accountability will be to the other managementteam members, employees and customers of the company.
1.A two-year electronics degree or equivalent combination of education and 1-3 years related field experience is desirable.
2.Working knowledge of communications systems is required.
3.Experience with VoIP, telephony, data networks, wireless data, fire alarm, CCTV, sound systems, or nurse call applications preferred.
4.Cisco and Microsoft certifications desirable.
• Minimum: High school graduate.
• Must be able to read and writeat Basic English proficiency.
• Must be able to compute basic math functionswithout difficulty.
• Can read CAD generated prints and building blueprints andriser diagrams.
• Has solid grasp of basic electronics/electrical theory - formalinstruction is preferred.
• Is proficient with PC and has proven aptitude insimple engineering and construction.
Associates Degree in Electronics, IT or ComputerProgramming; NSCA CEST Certification, NICET certification. RCDD and factorytraining a plus.
Some out of town travelmay be required.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
1.Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2.Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
3.Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
4.Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
5.Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
6.Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
7.Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
8.Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
9.Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
10.Valid and current driver’s license.
Physical, Mental andEnvironmetal Requirements:
1.Employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
2.Some light lifting of objects up to 50 lbs. is required.
3.Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
4.The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
5.Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
Management reserves the right to amend this description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason as outlined in the employee manual orother written agreement.
Telecommunications, Installation - Maint - Repair
1 to 3 years
Telecommunications, Computer Hardware, Computer Software.
Travel Up to 25%
Raque Food Systems, LLC
Welding and assembly of conveyor frames.
• First shift
• Minimum 3 years experience needed
• Competitive starting salary
• Full benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability)
The Housing Partnership, Inc.
Maintenance III major areas of responsibility include:
• General maintenance in residential setting; including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, painting
• High school education or trade school required. Up to two years of practical work experience. Must be literate.
• Experience in residential/apartment maintenance; knowledge of working safely with power tools and electricity, general knowledge of building codes and laws applicable to the community (i.e. Freon recovery, electrical, plumbing) Position may require working on-calls hours, as scheduled or as necessary.
• Must have a reliable vehicle to transport tools and equipment to job sites. Must have proof of liability insurance, be bondable, and have a valid driver’s license in state of residence.
The Housing Partnership, Inc.
Property Managers major areas of responsibility include:
• Maintain compliance with approved operating budgets.
• Maintain compliance with all operational policies and procedures.
• Provide effective marketing and communications, including advising management of pertinent issues related to the community, market, etc.
• Plan, promote, and implement effective Resident Retention program
Minimum requirements include:
• High School Diploma/GED with two years demonstrated success as an assistant property manager or property manager.
• Must have a reliable vehicle to perform various management tasks.
• Must have proof of insurance and valid driver’s license in state of residence.
• Must be bondable.
US Millwork Inc
We are seeking a Draftsman to become a part of our team!
You will prepare detailed working diagrams of architectural millwork as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
• Prepare diagrams and drafts for architectural millwork.
• Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments.
• Review and modify designs to reduce production deficiencies.
• Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload.
• Coordinate with other colleagues regarding complex diagrams.
• Previous experience in mechanical drafting, manufacturing or other related fields.
• Familiarity with casework and related fields.
• Familiarity with CAD or other related software.
• Deadline and detail-oriented.
Now hiring construction workers, painting and drywall work.
• Some night work required.
• Experience necessary.
• Starting pay is $15.00-$18.00 per hour.
• Paid holiday and vacation.
Please call 502-523-0920
Or send resume to: email@example.com.
RN House Supervisor - Weekend
Sacred Heart Home
The Weekend RN House Supervisor is a leadership position which requires the individual to demonstrate effective communication skills, problem solving skills, critical thinking ability, flexibility, and dependability.
This leader will ensure that the agreed upon standard of care is provided to our elders in a consistent manner, and that our families feel welcome and included.
This role will also provide support and supervision to our team members during the weekend shifts.
Local Route -Part Time / Full Time O...
Desert Eagle Logistics
Part Time / Full Time Or Weekends - Dedicated routes
• Hiring drivers. Class A $18.00 per hour
• Pre-employment drug screening.
• Any Questions? Call or text Preston 502-416-3755
Pohl & Aubrey, P.S.C.
Small East End Workers' Compensation Law Firm looking for a candidate to fill a full time legal secretary position.
The job hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00pm, with one hour for lunch.
Health Insurance is employer funded.
Some of the job duties are:
• Transcribed Dictation
• Revise and Finalize Documents
• Copying and Mailing
• Review Medical records
• Answering phones
• Drafting documents
Janitorial Custodians and Floor Tech...
Immediate openings for Janitorial Custodians, and Floor Techs.
Jobs are located in East End of Louisville, Lagrange, Crestwood, and Buckner.
Pay up to $12
WAREHOUSE/LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER POSI...
LOUISVILLE AREA WAREHOUSE/LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER
• GOOD DRIVING RECORD REQUIRED
• CDL Not Required
• Must pass Background Check and Drug Screen
Distributor of Construction Related Products
• Starting Pay $14.00 to $16.00 hour Based on Experience
• Excellent Benefit Package
Call Mon-Fri 8am-4pm 502-639-0192
or email Resume to: Careeropportunities2843@gmail.com
Owl Creek Community Association
The Assistant Community Manager works side by side with an experienced General Manager on day to day operations, including interaction with Association Board Members, Homeowners, and Team Members.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists in managing Owl Creek Community Association, HOA.
• Assist General Manager in providing management services in compliance with the terms of the management contract, policies, procedures and restrictions.
• Assist in providing fiscal management, vendor bidding and insurance administration allying with budget.
• Assist General Manager, Board of Directors and homeowners with problem resolution.
• Perform physical inspections of association community.
• Assist in management of compliance issues.
• Submit request for bids from vendors for contracted services as requested by the General Manager and/or the Boards of Directors.
• Work with vendors to coordinate maintenance of community property.
• Attend association meetings; annual/turnover/board meetings, when requested.
• Communicate in person, telephone, or email to board members, homeowners, and vendors, regarding association community business.
• Assist in reviewing completed financial statements and all board packet material for accuracy prior to distributing to the Boards of Directors each month.
• Assist in reviewing status reports of owner accounts that are in collection.
• Assist in gathering signed tax preparation approval forms to CPA, signature on completed returns and notification of status.
• Assist in preparing annual maintenance calendar for community; capital repair, replacement and/or improvement items.
• Ability to work independently, but with accountability to General Manager for the end result achieved.
• Represent our Association with the highest degree of integrity and standards.
• Present positive attitude including being team oriented.
• High School Diploma.
• 2 year college or equivalent.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks and other industry software programs applicable.
• Ability to learn quickly and use available resources to research solutions.
• Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities.
• Willingness to learn company processes and procedures and use new software.
• Adaptable and dependable with solid attendance record.
• Professional and respectful demeanor with all staff and guests.
• Ability and desire to conform to company policies/processes and work within employer expectations
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have reliable transportation to conduct site visits and be available for evening meetings and occasional weekends.
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and registration.
• Ability to move/lift twenty-five (25) pounds
Garage Mechanic A or B
Louisville Water Company
1. Must comply with all Louisville Water Company's physical requirements for this
2. Must have the ability to read.
3. Must have the ability to write legibly.
4. Must have a high school education or G. E. D.
5. Must have proven driving experience and a valid Kentucky driver’s license (or
valid drivers from state of residence).
6 Employee must possess and maintain a Class A Commercial Drivers License
(CDL), or have the ability to acquire the CLASS A CDL, within 4 months (i.e. during
7. Attendance and safety record must be very good as this job requires an
individual who is capable of accepting responsibility.
8. Must be able to demonstrate familiarity with Louisville and Jefferson County
streets and roads.
9. Must be able to demonstrate:
a. Knowledge of automotive and truck diagnostic equipment
b. Knowledge of materials to repair automotive equipment
c. Knowledge to make service runs to repair equipment on site as needed.
10. Must be able to demonstrate ability in the repair and maintenance of automotive,
medium / heavy trucks, heavy equipment and miscellaneous small equipment.
11. Must have attained A.S.E. certification in a minimum of four (4) categories to be
classified as Garage Mechanic “B”, or eight (8) categories to be classified as a Garage
Mechanic “A”, as follows:
Categories required for Garage Mechanic “B”
1. A1 Engine repair or T1 Gasoline Engines or T2 Diesel Engines
2. A5 Automobile Brakes or T4 Medium / Heavy Truck Brakes (air)
3. A6 or T6 Electrical/Electronic Systems
4. T8 Preventive Maintenance Inspection
Categories required for Garage Mechanic “A”
1. A1 Engine repair or T1 Gasoline Engines or T2 Diesel Engines
2. A3 Manual Drive Train & Axles or T3 Drive Train
3. A4 Suspension & Steering or T5 Suspension and Staffing
4. A5 Automobile Brakes
5. T4 Medium / Heavy Truck Brakes (air)
6. A6 or T6 Electrical/Electronic Systems
7. A7 Heating and Air Conditioning or T7 Heating, Ventilation and A/C
8. T8 Preventive Maintenance Inspection
12. Employee shall be required to demonstrate ability for any or all the above
requirements by successful completion of written test or physical demonstration
whichever is applicable as required by the Company.
13. The appointee must be able to keep legible records.
14. All other duties as required.
Commercial Collection Specialist
Caine & Weiner
Caine & Weiner, a growing company with 85 years in the collection industry, is looking to fill several positions with experienced, full-time commercial collection agents.
We are looking for commercial collectors with the following skills and abilities:
- Negotiate payments
- Read credit reports
- Achieve daily call quotas requirements
- Achieve minimum collection goal requirements
- Manage portfolio of accounts
- Skip tracing
- Bi-lingual, Spanish speaking a plus
- At least one year commercial collections
- Able to negotiate payments
- Experience with dialer
- CUBS database a plus
If you have commercial collections experience, send your resume today, we are looking to hire right away!
Please go to http://www.caine-weiner.com/contact-us/career-application/ to fill out career inquiry form.
And upload resume and/or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Caine & Weiner is an equal opportunity employer
Senior Energy Modeling Engineer
This position will lead a team of engineers that design energy efficient buildings for various clients of CMTA.
The position is responsible for designing high performance buildings including but not limited to:
• Power distribution design.
o Perform electrical demand load calculations.
o Develop power distribution riser diagrams.
o Determine correct wire and feeder sizes for switchboards, transformers and branch panels.
o Develop the design of Emergency and uninterruptible power generation and distribution systems.
o Perform voltage drop calculations.
o Perform fault current calculations and Arc Flash analysis using power analysis software.
o Develop design specifications for power distribution systems.
• Solar panels / Photo-voltaic(PV) design.
o Conduct site feasibility studies, solar trajectory, shading, power output calculations.
o Design grid connected PV systems.
o Produce PV module layout plans.
o Develop detailed PV module layout plans to meet all applicable codes.
o Develop single-line diagrams with required details in accordance with NEC.
• Energy efficient building envelope design.
o Develop energy models to analyze building energy. use.
o Determine appropriate design measures for different climate zones to maximize benefits from local climactic conditions, and reduce energy usage.
o Coordinate with Architects/Structural engineers to ensure building systems have appropriate thermal and optical properties to optimize thermal comfort and illumination levels.
• Daylight/lighting control design.
o Design daylight harvesting systems with corresponding automatic controls (open-loop/closed-loop).
o Develop lighting control details.
• Energy efficient lighting design.
o Perform lighting photometric calculations.
o Perform life cycle costs and Return on Investment.
o Select energy efficient lighting and develop lighting layouts.
o Develop light fixture schedules and specifications.
- This position will interact with clients on a daily basis to develop project schedules and coordinate system design with owners.
- This position will also be responsible for training staff in the use of various energy modeling applications.
Additional duties of the position are as follows: Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports; confer with other engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information; research and analyze customer design proposals specification, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications; specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications; research, design, and evaluate various electrical products, systems, and processes to meet requirements, apply knowledge of engineering principles; provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs; and conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation, and performance of equipment, components, and systems.
This position will be part of a team of engineers that support the design and energy modeling requirements for various clients. Candidate must have a Masters in Electrical Engineering and have at least 2-3 years’ experience as a consulting engineer under the direct supervision of a licensed PE. Candidate should be prepared to sit for the Professional Engineering exam (P.E.) within 12 months of hire.
This position must have a good working knowledge of electrical systems including power distribution, lighting. HVAC equipment loads, receptacle loads and demands, power factor corrections and other electrical systems. Must be proficient in Equest, AGI, SKM, REVIT MEP, and AutoCAD. Candidate should be willing to work as part of a team to accomplish common goals.
Apartment Maintenance Technician
Imperial House Apartments
Heating, and Air Conditioning Repair, HVAC certified.
• Plumbing, how to rebuild pipes and run cable for backups. Need to track down water leaks.
• Electrical which includes minor wiring and general apartment maintenance needed.
• Knowledge of elevators, pool equipment and zone lines a plus.
Full time position with on call every other weekend.
Dameron Alloy Foundries is seeking to fill a position in the Finishing Department of our Aerospace Division.
The position will involve inspecting parts, frequently moving metal parts weighing up to 60 pounds to various finishing stations, preparing parts for finishing, and performing various finishing operations.
Finishing operations include water blasting, use of hammers to loosen ceramic from metal parts, inspecting parts for defects, using hand air tools, and more.
Must be able to:
• Read written job instructions.
• Understand spoken English or Spanish for job instructions.
• To accurately count parts and perform basic addition and subtraction to count parts.
• Employer Sponsored Medical, Dental.
• 401k plans.
• Employer paid Life, LTD, and AD&D insurances after waiting period.
Please call 502-933-9311 or come by DAFCO at 6851 Cane Run Road, Louisville, KY in person to fill out application.
© Copyright 2016 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Louisville Jobs - Help Wanted and Employment services for jobs in Louisville,Kentucky,and Jefferson County.